Address: Jaraiz, 1. Las Rozas.
We are in an exceptional location, near kilometre 25 of the La Coruña motorway (A-6), close enough to Madrid yet far enough away to bask in the peace and quiet of our setting. The Gran Hotel Almenara is located near the Las Rozas business estate, Heron City entertainment centre, the Factory and Las Rozas Village malls, the Casino Gran Madrid and the Las Rozas Football City.
Plus, there are up to five golf courses nearby: Puerta de Hierro, Club de Campo, La Dehesa, Golf Center Majadahonda and especially the Nuevo Club de Golf de Madrid.
The hotel is next to one of the largest green ?lungs? in the region of Madrid: the Las Rozas holm oak forest.
Plus, if you do not want to drive into Madrid, we have another major perk: we are only 300 metres from the Las Matas regional train station, from which you can reach Chamartín in 25 minutes or Atocha in 35.
- Take the A6 motorway for La Coruña.
- Take exit number 26 (Las Matas-Peñascales) and at the 1st roundabout turn left passing under the motorway.
- At the next roundabout turn left again, taking the slip road for Madrid. Jaraiz Street is the 2nd on your right.
From Villalba, Segovia, Galicia:
- Continue as above (except on the slip road, continue straight through the 1st roundabout). Jaraiz Street is the 2nd on your right.
From "Las Matas" train station:
- Cross the bridge over the motorway and once on the service road, walk 300 metres towards La Coruña. The hotel is located on the left hand side.